A Buddhist Podcast – Three Kinds of Treasure Part 2
Welcome to tonights show, the second half of the lecture on the letter from Nichiren Daishonin to Shijo Kingo, The Three Kinds of Treasure
- Picking up from Part 1
- Where does the Master/Disciple relationship come from?
- Daisaku Ikeda
- I would rather go to hell with you
- Complaining changes nothing
- Its rare to be born a human being
- Gain the trust of your community
- Three Kinds of Treasure
- Cherish the vow to work for human happiness
Music for tonights show comes from the Podsafe Music Network. We play Building Our Own Future by Howard Jones and Inside of Me by Ivy League.
If you have a question or an experience you would like to send us, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you get a moment, and you would like to, we would really appreciate it if you could write us a review on ITunes. Have a great week!