A Buddhist Podcast – An Introduction to the Juryo Chapter
Finally, we are back! We are so pleased to do this show tonight, so pleased to be able to share this with you! After 3 years we have decided to finish our lecture series on Gongyo! Tonights lecture is an introduction to the Juryo Chapter, the 16th Chapter of the Lotus Sutra, known as the Lifespan Chapter! Some of the headings include:
- Where do we come from and where are we going?
- How can life be eternal if we all die?
- Overview of the Lotus Sutra
- Eternity is an aspect of life
- Do you ride the shopping trolley of life?
- Mentor and Disciple
- Nichiren the human being
- White knuckle daimoku
- Our lives are one with the universe
- We are the Bodhisattvas of the Earth
- Striving for self worth
- Unprecedented Challenge
Music for tonights show comes from the great talent of Cat Malojian! These two lads from Northern Ireland make great music, and we love it. Tonight they play Who Knows? and Goodnight. If you like their music, pop over to ITunes and buy some!
Thank you for all your messages of support and encouragement, we hope you enjoy tonights show!