A Buddhist Podcast – On Repaying Debts of Gratitude
Welcome to another show, tonights show is a lecture on the writing of Nichiren Daishonin called On Repaying Debts of Gratitude. Some of the points include:
- What is debt of gratitude anyway?
- 28th April 1253, remember that speech?
- A lifetime of struggle
- Ssshhh! the Three Great Secret Laws
- Without sparing our voice
- Depth of teaching and depth of struggle
- Drove this teaching to hell and back
- How China get called China?
- Putting people first
- Three Virtues
- Use each struggle as a means to become happier
Songs for this show come from Musicalley.com, part of Mevio the new name for Podshow! We play Rocket to the Moon by Jimmy Golding and Mine Again by Black Lab.
Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for listening, for encouraging and for supporting us in this adventure. Have a wonderful week.