A Buddhist Podcast – The Supremacy of the Law – Part 1
October 3rd, 2010
Welcome to tonights episode of A Buddhist Podcast, thank you for taking the time to download! Tonights lectures is based on President Ikeda’s lecture on the first part of a letter written by Nichiren Daishonin to a lady called Nichimyo Shonin. The letter is called The Supremacy of the Law. Themes from this lecture include:
- Wir sind das Volk
- Be the change
- The heroine, Nichimyo
- No laws can change the human heart
- Practice Buddhism to become a great human being
- The Lotus Sutra is the broadband of Buddhism
- If the Dragon Kings daughter can reveal Buddhahood – So Can We
- We cannot allow people to suffer because of the terrible leaders we have
- Our courage ripples out to encourage others
- Help everyone we meet discover their greatness
The music tonight is courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network at Musicalley.com. We play Planetary Woman by Eoghan Colgan and Inside of Me by the Ivy League.
Once again, if you want a shout out on the show, write and let us know or click the link on the left hand side of our website “Shoutouts”. If you have a great experience of practicing this Buddhism that you would be happy for us to read on the show, you can click the link for Experiences on the site!
Thank you so much for listening, take care and have a fantastic week.