On Practicing the Buddha’s Teachings – Part 2
Thank you for downloading this show and welcome to another episode of A Buddhist Podcast. On tonights show we have a lecture from Jason. The lecture is based on President Ikeda’s third lecture on Nichiren Daishonins letter, On Practicing the Buddha’s Teachings. Here is a snifter of some the subjects we cover:
- Sitting down to study with the Buddha
- Handing over responsibility to the youth
- Practicing as the Buddha taught
- Changing ourselves changes the world
- Compassion amidst our struggle
- Doing the right thing
- Chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo
- A real king in the religious world
We have a very moving experience from Sharon in Hong Kong as well as shoutouts that criss cross the globe! Courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network, we play Some People Say from the Saucier album by Ed & Jojo aka the Supersuckers and quite possibly one of our most favourite tracks, Great Day by Jody Gnant!
Thank you so much for listening to the show, we really appreciate your encouragement and supporting emails and contacts. Please take great care of each other and have a most fabulous week.