Welcome to a podcast that took a long time to write! Tonights show is about death and dying from a Buddhist perspective. My lecture is based on President Ikeda’s lecture in Unlocking the Mysteries of Life and Death. I am also very grateful to Donna and Dash for sharing their experience!
- Nobody believes they are going to die
- How do you want to feel when you die?
- Near death experiences
- 5 stages of dying
- 3 paths into 3 virtues
- And then there was one
- Nam myoho renge kyo is not constrained by death
- Eagle peak and mystical rendezvous
- We are responsible for how we die
Of course we have some music on the show. First up we have the Canadian, Christie Grace, courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network, playing her version of Joni Mitchells track, Both Sides Now. Beautiful voice! We also have the one and only Howard Jones, singing Building our own future. Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement. Have an amazing week!