A Buddhist Podcast – Action
Tonights show is so full!
Tonights lectures is based on guidance that President Ikeda gave earlier this year about the four points for victory. The four points are Prayer, Action, Unity and the Oneness of Mentor and Disciple. This lecture is about the second theme, Action! The main points of the lecture include:
- Developing our own individual attitude to faith
- Taking responsibility for the happiness of where we live
- The roar of the tiger of death
- Take the initiative and make new friends
- We reveal buddhahood in our behaviour
- The old man in the park
- What is the Buddha’s great teaching?
- Living with my mentor
- Three powerful enemies
- If not you then who?