A Buddhist Podcast – Letter to Jakunichi-Bo
Welcome to another episode of A Buddhist Podcast! Tonight we have a lecture from Jason based on a letter written by Nichiren Daishonin, called Letter to Jakunichi-Bo. Subjects include:
- What does it mean to practice Buddhism correctly?
- One to one support
- The power of appreciation
- What is the purpose of life?
- Practice for oneself and others
- Nam-myoho-renge-kyo embodies the four paramitas
- What is fundamental darkness?
- Illuminating the darkness of bullying
- Nichiren, Sun Lotus
- Leave nothing on the pitch
- Being known as a votary of the Lotus Sutra
- Noble envoys of Nichiren Daishonin
Tonight we play three tracks! Thanks to PW Fenton, we have Lea Gilmore singing Ride My Blues Away. From the Podsafe Music Network we have the Lovespirals singing This Truth and Great Big Sea singing Beat the Drum.
We have a correction we make and a reading of the wonderful poem by Christian Larson called The Optimists Creed.
We have so many shoutouts tonight from Amsterdam to Singapore, from London to New York and from Mexico to New Delhi! Its a packed show and we hope you enjoy it! Thank you for listening, have a wonderful week!